We offer midwifery care on a wide range of services, so that all the necessary and important care involved with pregnancy is easily available and can take place in a familiar setting. You’ll be able to use our services, even when you are not registered with us for prenatal care.
We keep our knowledge and knowhow up to date by following diverse trainings and by attending a variety of courses and meetings. These are the current courses and training we thus far have attended.
- Midwifery at the Verloskunde Academie Amsterdam (AVAG); (Midwifery Academy Amsterdam)
- Contraconception: the prescription of contraconception, and placement and removal of IUD’s.
- tongue-tie division (on newborn baby’s)
- Gas and Air use for during the delivery
- CTG-monitoring for during pregnancy and childbirth (for mild medical indications)
- Internship Supervision
- Counseling; for the combination test, NIPT-test and 20-week ultrasound
- Miscellaneous with regard to midwife procedures, urgent situations, breastfeeding, violence.
- Ultrasound performance (by our ultrasound professional)
Read more about our services on our information pages: